Through its collective professionalism The Sudbury district motorsports association is committed to providing a controlled, safe, family-oriented, fun opportunity to the community through multi faceted motorsports activities. We will work towards sustainability and encourage economic growth while being environmentally sensitive.
When We Build It They Will ComeThere have been various attempts by motorsports enthusiasts to develop and establish facilities that accommodate activities such as motocross, drag racing, snowcross, oval racing, etc. Unfortunately, both human and financial resources have prevented these venues from being established. Never have these enthusiasts collective come together in order to realize a facility that has the capacity for all of these uses.SDMA endeavors to do just that. We are looking for your support to realize this dynamic and exciting project.
- In our community
- With our peers
- Among all levels of government
- Guest speakers
- Encourages safe competitive practices
- Educates and promotes community members
- Works with Police Services
- Idea sharing
- Problem solving
- Brain storming
- Directory Meetings
Membership: $30.00 Per Person / Yearly
- To be a democratic, non-sectarian, non-political, non-profit, limited liability organization.
- To bring about and foster a spirit of unity, comradeship and sportsmanship among members.
- To promote legitimate sporting events, trials, club runs, social activities, etc. as deemed advisable by the executive committee/board of directors.
- To attempt to secure benefits, reduce rates, discounts, etc. for members.
- To cooperate with other clubs, associations and organizations having similar interests.
- To liaison with youth groups and organizations promoting participation in motorsports activities (i.e. mentorship program, encourage industry careers.)